On Lake Maggiore perched right on the lakeshore, half-way between Arona and Stresa.
Luxury villa with pool and private dock, there is a tennis court and a private six-hole golf course.
|Prices||€ 8300 - 12300 per weekPrices, Availability & Booking|
On the shore of the lake
Villa Brinada is the perfect place to relax in harmony and luxury and enjoy the attractions of the north Italian lakes. Located half-way between Arona and Stresa, the estate is part of a gated community far from the bustle of the lakeshore road. It is an excellently designed and furnished villa surrounded by twenty acres of lush gardens planted with native flowers, fruit trees and aromatic herbs, and a lawn stretching down to the water. This villa is unique because it is situated far from the hubbub of the roads. As you may know, the lakes of Upper Italy are usually encircled by a lake-shore road; but here you have direct access to the lake, only a few steps away from the house. All of the essential amenities and services (restaurants, cafés, supermarket, bakery, post office, bank, hair dresser and bus stop) are within walking distance (10 minutes).
Newly restored, Villa Brinada is a spacious house with most of the living space on one level making it suitable even for guests with walking difficulties. There are four bedrooms with four en suite bathrooms, spacious living areas, and a bit of additional living space upstairs in a mansard. An additional guesthouse for two more people is available at extra charge. Interiors combine traditional Italian elegance with a modern twist. The end result is chic and comfortable.
In addition to the pool and private dock, there is a tennis court and a private 9-hole golf driving range. Guests are welcome to use the bikes, canoes and sailboat. You can even arrange an excursion with the owner on his private five-seat helicopter, or a cruise on his 15-meter vintage sailboat or 12-meter vintage motorboat.
The friendly English-speaking owners live in another house in the same property, about fifty meters from the villa (in the house with the brush-wood roof). They are eager to welcome you and make your stay as comfortable as possible and can provide insider information and emergency help while respecting your privacy.
Villa Brinada 8/10
Spacious living room with fireplace
Dining room; opens to shaded pergola for outdoor dining
3 double bedrooms (bed size 160 x 190 cm each); en suite bathrooms with shower
1 twin bedroom (bed size 90 x 190 each); en suite bathroom with shower
Laundry with washer and dryer
Additional open living space
An independent guesthouse with 2 beds, kitchen and bathroom is available at extra charge (on special request and as addition to Villa Brinada).
Furnished private patio
9-hole on site private golf course
Dinghy sailing boat
Parking inside the property gates
Weekly rates in €
|Villa Brinada||06 Jan 2018 - 31 Mar 2018
07 Apr 2018 - 05 May 2018
27 Oct 2018 - 22 Dec 2018
|31 Mar 2018 - 07 Apr 2018
05 May 2018 - 23 Jun 2018
22 Sep 2018 - 27 Oct 2018
|23 Jun 2018 - 22 Sep 2018
8/10 PAX 8
|8300 EUR €||10300 EUR €||12300 EUR €||Calendar||Request BookingVilla Brinada|
Please complete the following form so that we can provide fast service in checking availability.
All fields marked with * are required.
- Click the green Submit button below to send your inquiry.
- If the villa/apartment is available, you can make your reservation after having received our response.
- Please also read How To Make A Reservation.
2nd week 5% discount, 3rd week 10% discount, 4th week 15% discount, 5th week 20% discount.
Enjoy the lake with your own power boat! A power boat without need of license (40 Hp) is included in the price. Fuel not included.
Reservations from Saturday to Saturday.
Pool size: 14 x 7 m / opening dates: June 16th - November 17th. Pool towels are provided and changed on Wednesday and Saturday.
Pool heating available at extra charge on request: EUR 30 per day.
For bookings with more than 3 children please inquire.
Baby bed available: free of charge.
Extra services available only on request, to be specified when booking and to be paid in euros on the premises at the end of each working day:
- Cook service for dinners during your stay.
- Transfer service.
- Extra maid service.
- Laundry service.
- Trips on the owner´s helicopter.
- Cruises with the owner´s vintage: 15 m sailing yacht or 12 m motorboat.
On request to be paid on site: (approximate prices, rates may change):
Hélicoptère B206 Jet Ranger III: 20 Euro per minute (minimum 30 minutes)
Vintage sailing yacht (year 1925) with captain: ½ day 450 Euro; full day 800 Euro
Vintage motor taxi boat (year 1926) with captain: ½ day 500 Euro; full day 800 Euro
Power boat for water ski & wake board (180 Hp): 15 minutes 30 Euro; 30 minutes 50 Euro
Rolls Royce limousine service to Malpensa airport: 250 Euro
Chef cooking service: approx. 50 Euro per person
Extra maid hours and/or baby sitting: approx. 18 Euro per hr
Security deposit, telephone to be paid in euros on the premises:
- Security deposit: EUR 1500.
- Telephone: only local calls possible, metered.
- Heating of swimming pool on request: EUR 30 per day.
- Pet allowed: EUR 60 domestic pet supplement per week. If you plan to bring your dog, please send us the completed and signed form Declaration of Accepting Responsibility for Your Pet together with your booking form.
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm at an extra fee: EUR 50.
A small guesthouse for 2 extra people can be rented additionally. It has to be requested and to be paid when booking:
- EUR 2350 per week.
Included in the price are a standard first dinner & a basic grocery shopping:
- Standard dinner on your first evening, after a long trip: It consists in a dinner that the guests will find ready in the kitchen with the instructions for heating. The menu can fit vegetarian guests too. No changes are possible for the first dinner. Basically it consists in a pasta al forno, a vegetable tarte, salad, and fruit. Bread, water and wine are included.
- Basic grocery shopping: It is a basic shopping for the first breakfast and not a grocery stocking. The quantity of the items will be adjusted by the staff according to the number of guests. The following items are included: milk, coffee, tea, bread, biscuits, sugar, salt, water, fruit, eggs, oil, butter, jam, orange juice, cereals.
Bed, bath and kitchen linens changed on Saturday, bath towels changed on Wednesday and Saturday, water, electricity, gas, air conditioning, winter heating and wood for fireplace, Internet WIFI connection, use of swimming pool and tennis court, 9-hole on site private golf course, dinghy sailing boat, 2 canoes, 2 bicycles, tennis table, house games, house fitness room, maid service (3 hours house cleaning per day from Monday to Friday, for rentals longer than one week from Monday to Saturday/except Sundays), final cleaning, pool cleaning service, garden maintenance all included in the price.
* Short stays promotion during low season:
Short weekend (Saturday to Monday morning) - 2 nights: EUR 3500.
Long weekend (Thursday to Monday morning) - 4 nights: EUR 5000.
Please note: the Google Maps are only approximative, the exact address will be given after finalized booking.