Overlooking Lake Maggiore, 1 km uphill the village of Baveno and the lake shore.
Modern luxury villa with pool, gym, sauna and lake views.
|Prices||€ 8000 - 13500 per weekPrices, Availability & Booking|
A bright and spacious villa with lake views
Located in a tranquil private parkland on the Baveno hillside, Villa Bianca offers beautiful lake views. The mansion, built during the 40's, is surrounded by a 20,000 square-meter park with manicured lawns and pine woods. In the village of Baveno (1 km) you can find many restaurants, bars and alimentary shops. The villa is also close to Stresa (5 km) and less than 60 km from the International Airport of Milano Malpensa which it can easily be reached in about one hour by highway or by train from the Milano Centrale station.
Newly restored, Villa Bianca is a spacious house suitable ten to thirteen guests. There are five bedrooms. seven bathrooms and several spacious living areas. Interiors combine traditional Italian elegance with a modern twist. The villa features a wellness area with a gym, a massage room, a Jacuzzi tub for 5 people, a steam bath. The style is elegant, sober and refined, embellished with soft colors that, together with the wide big windows, give the house plenty of light.
Day trips in the region
The surrounding area of Baveno and Stresa offer plenty of opportunities for water sports, hiking, cycling, golf, boat trips, sightseeing trips and skiing at the Mottarone Ski Centre. Water sport fans can enjoy a day out on the lake with boat rental and a wakeboarding school. The popular Stresa-Mottarone cable car departs every 20 minutes from the Lido in Stresa, at its peak visitors can enjoy the spectacular 360° views which encompass 7 lakes and the Italian Alps. The Borromeo Islands of Isola Madre, Isola Bella, Isolino di San Giovanni, the botanical gardens of Villa Taranto and Santa Caterina del Sasso Monastery are easily reachable by ferry from Stresa. The romantic Lake Orta is also within a 30-minute drive.
Villa Bianca 10+3
- From the patio, a hallway leads to a large and bright living room (satellite TV, white leather sofas in front of the fireplace) facing the furnished veranda with open lake views.
- The hall has been embellished with an old Austrian grand piano, which was completely renovated and that is functioning for evening entertainment.
- A less formal sitting room gives access to the beautiful covered terrace providing a scenic view of the lake.
- On the opposite side there is the dining room with large round dining table for 12.
- The stainless professional steel kitchen overlooks the park and is equipped with every modern appliances.
- An easily accessible TV room with a comfortable double sofa bed is perfectly suited as an additional guest bedroom, opening towards the garden.
- Bathroom with shower
The second floor sleeping accommodation features five further double bedrooms with hotel-style interiors, equipped with air conditioning and flat-screen SAT TVs.
- 1 lake view bedroom with king size double bed and luxury en suite shower
- 1 lake view double bedroom with private balcony and luxury en suite shower
- 1 lake view bedroom with twin joinable beds and luxury en suite shower
- 1 garden view bedroom with twin joinable beds and luxury en suite shower
- 1 lake view twin bedroom furnished with an extra single sofa bed and luxury en suite shower
Relax and wellness area, basement:
- The wellness area occupies the whole basement and it is accessible directly from the garden, through four big French windows, or from the travertine stairwell descending from the living area. Guests can relax in the Jacuzzi or the steam bath and they can work out with professional gym equipment, then rest over comfortable relax beds or sip herbal teas prepared in the herbal tea corner. Upon request, it is possible to book massages. The fitness area is equipped with a private bathroom with shower.
- Just next to the wellness area, a multifunction space has been designed with walls of natural stone, TV, several sofas, armchairs and an impressive refectory table. Also this room has beautiful lake views and direct garden access through three big French windows.
- On the same floor is the laundry room with washing machine, dryer and iron.
- Outdoor dining area with tables, chairs and BBQ
- Pool (12 x 5 m) with elegant iron deckchairs, sunshades and shower
- Parking inside the property gates
Weekly rates in €
|Villa Bianca||07 Jan 2017 - 08 Apr 2017
22 Apr 2017 - 29 Apr 2017
30 Sep 2017 - 16 Dec 2017
|08 Apr 2017 - 22 Apr 2017
29 Apr 2017 - 01 Jul 2017
02 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
16 Dec 2017 - 06 Jan 2018
|01 Jul 2017 - 02 Sep 2017
10+3 PAX 10
|8000 EUR €||9900 EUR €||13500 EUR €||Calendar||Request BookingVilla Bianca|
Please complete the following form so that we can provide fast service in checking availability.
All fields marked with * are required.
- Click the green Submit button below to send your inquiry.
- If the villa/apartment is available, you can make your reservation after having received our response.
- Please also read How To Make A Reservation.
Reservations from Saturday to Saturday during high season; shorter stays are possible during mid and low season (see below*).
Pool size: 12 x 5 m / opening dates: beginning May - end of September. Pool towels are provided.
For bookings with more than 3 children please inquire.
Baby bed available.
Pets not allowed.
Extra services available only on request, to be specified when booking and to be paid in euros on the premises at the end of each working day:
- Cook service.
- Transfer service.
- Extra domestic help (house cleaning).
- Laundry service.
- Hair dressing
- Additional fresh linen during the week: EUR 20 per set per person.
Security deposit, pool heating, heating, wood for fireplace to be paid in euros on the premises:
- Security deposit: EUR 2000.
- Pool heating: metered.
- Heating (if required): metered.
- Wood for fireplace: please check price on the premises.
- Baby bed if maximum capacity PAX is exceeded: EUR 100 per person per week.
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and midnight at an extra fee: EUR 50, between midnight and 6 am: EUR 100.
POSSIBILITY OF 3 ADDITIONAL BEDS (FOR A TOTAL OF MAX. 13 PEOPLE) TO BE PAID UPON BOOKING:
EUR 1000 per person per week in high season
EUR 800 per person per week in mid season
EUR 750 per person per week in low season
- Use of the double sofabed in the TV room of the ground floor.
- Additional extra single bed in one of the bedrooms.
Included in the price are a standard first dinner & a basic grocery shopping (available only if rented for a full week):
- Standard dinner on your first evening, after a long trip: It consists in a dinner that the guests will find ready in the kitchen with the instructions for heating. The menu can fit vegetarian guests too. No changes are possible for the first dinner. Basically it consists in a pasta al forno, a vegetable tarte, salad, and fruit. Bread, water and wine are included.
- Basic grocery shopping: It is a basic shopping for the first breakfast and not a grocery stocking. The quantity of the items will be adjusted by the staff according to the number of guests. The following items are included: milk, coffee, tea, bread, biscuits, sugar, salt, water, fruit, eggs, oil, butter, jam, orange juice, cereals.
Bed linens changed on Saurday, bath linens changed on Tuesday and Thursday, Internet WIFI connection, water, electricity, gas, air conditioning, maid service (4 hours daily house cleaning on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, for 2 weeks rentals also on Saturday), pool and fitness towels, final cleaning, pool cleaning service, garden maintenance all included in the price.
Also included is a classic massage for 1 person on the first Tuesday (to be reserved in advance).
* Short stays promotion:
Rentals shorter than a week are accepted during mid and low season - minimum 3 days - prorated price. Extra beds if maximum capacity PAX 10 is exceeded: EUR 100 per person per night to be paid when booking. Please note: If rented for less than one week no standard first dinner & basic grocery shopping are provided.
Please note: the Google Maps are only approximative, the exact address will be given after finalized booking.