Overlooking Lake Maggiore, 1 km uphill the village of Baveno and the lake shore.
Modern luxury villa with pool, gym, sauna and lake views.
|Prices||€ 9000 - 13900 per weekPrices, Availability & Booking|
A bright and spacious villa with lake views
Located in a tranquil private parkland on the Baveno hillside, Villa Bianca offers beautiful lake views. The mansion, built during the 40's, is surrounded by a 20,000 square-meter park with manicured lawns and pine woods. In the village of Baveno (1 km) you can find many restaurants, bars and alimentary shops. The villa is also close to Stresa (5 km) and less than 60 km from the International Airport of Milano Malpensa which it can easily be reached in about one hour by highway or by train from the Milano Centrale station.
Newly restored, Villa Bianca is a spacious house suitable ten to thirteen guests. There are five bedrooms. seven bathrooms and several spacious living areas. Interiors combine traditional Italian elegance with a modern twist. The villa features a wellness area with a gym, a massage room, a Jacuzzi tub for 5 people, a steam bath. The style is elegant, sober and refined, embellished with soft colors that, together with the wide big windows, give the house plenty of light.
Day trips in the region
The surrounding area of Baveno and Stresa offer plenty of opportunities for water sports, hiking, cycling, golf, boat trips, sightseeing trips and skiing at the Mottarone Ski Centre. Water sport fans can enjoy a day out on the lake with boat rental and a wakeboarding school. The popular Stresa-Mottarone cable car departs every 20 minutes from the Lido in Stresa, at its peak visitors can enjoy the spectacular 360° views which encompass 7 lakes and the Italian Alps. The Borromeo Islands of Isola Madre, Isola Bella, Isolino di San Giovanni, the botanical gardens of Villa Taranto and Santa Caterina del Sasso Monastery are easily reachable by ferry from Stresa. The romantic Lake Orta is also within a 30-minute drive.
Villa Bianca 10+3
- From the patio, a hallway leads to a large and bright living room (satellite TV, white leather sofas in front of the fireplace) facing the furnished veranda with open lake views.
- The hall has been embellished with an old Austrian grand piano, which was completely renovated and that is functioning for evening entertainment.
- A less formal sitting room gives access to the beautiful covered terrace providing a scenic view of the lake.
- On the opposite side there is the dining room with large round dining table for 12.
- The stainless professional steel kitchen overlooks the park and is equipped with every modern appliances.
- An easily accessible TV room with a comfortable double sofa bed is perfectly suited as an additional guest bedroom, opening towards the garden.
- Bathroom with shower
The second floor sleeping accommodation features five further double bedrooms with hotel-style interiors, equipped with air conditioning and flat-screen SAT TVs.
- 1 lake view bedroom with king size double bed and luxury en suite shower
- 1 lake view double bedroom with private balcony and luxury en suite shower
- 1 lake view bedroom with twin joinable beds and luxury en suite shower
- 1 garden view bedroom with twin joinable beds and luxury en suite shower
- 1 lake view twin bedroom furnished with an extra single sofa bed and luxury en suite shower
Relax and wellness area, basement:
- The wellness area occupies the whole basement and it is accessible directly from the garden, through four big French windows, or from the travertine stairwell descending from the living area. Guests can relax in the Jacuzzi or the steam bath and they can work out with professional gym equipment, then rest over comfortable relax beds or sip herbal teas prepared in the herbal tea corner. Upon request, it is possible to book massages. The fitness area is equipped with a private bathroom with shower.
- Just next to the wellness area, a multifunction space has been designed with walls of natural stone, TV, several sofas, armchairs and an impressive refectory table. Also this room has beautiful lake views and direct garden access through three big French windows.
- On the same floor is the laundry room with washing machine, dryer and iron.
- Outdoor dining area with tables, chairs and BBQ
- Furnished comfortable veranda with a further dining area and garden sofas
- Pool (12 x 5 m) with elegant iron deckchairs, sunshades and shower
- Parking inside the property gates
Weekly rates in €
|Villa Bianca||31 Mar 2018 - 07 Apr 2018
28 Apr 2018 - 02 Jun 2018
29 Sep 2018 - 03 Nov 2018
22 Dec 2018 - 05 Jan 2019
|02 Jun 2018 - 30 Jun 2018
01 Sep 2018 - 29 Sep 2018
|30 Jun 2018 - 14 Jul 2018
18 Aug 2018 - 01 Sep 2018
|14 Jul 2018 - 18 Aug 2018
10+3 PAX 10
|9000 EUR €||10250 EUR €||11900 EUR €||13900 EUR €||Calendar||Request BookingVilla Bianca|
Please complete the following form so that we can provide fast service in checking availability.
All fields marked with * are required.
- Click the green Submit button below to send your inquiry.
- If the villa/apartment is available, you can make your reservation after having received our response.
- Please also read How To Make A Reservation.
06 Jan - 31 Mar
07 Apr - 28 Apr
03 Nov - 22 Dec
Price for 10 people: EUR 8200
Reservations from Saturday to Saturday.
Pool size: 12 x 5 m / opening dates: beginning May - end of September with water warmed by solar panel. Pool towels are provided.
For bookings with more than 3 children please inquire.
Baby equipment: 2 baby beds and 2 high chairs available, 1 stroller, 1 baby warm bottle and 2 extra children beds can be added in 2 of the bedrooms.
Pets not allowed (maybe very small pets on request).
Extra services available only on request, to be specified when booking and to be paid in euros on the premises at the end of each working day:
- Grocery shopping on the arrival day based on a list provided by the customer
- Extra domestic help (dish washing and kitchen cleaning)
- Extra daily house cleaning
- Laundry service (housekeepers will take care of your clothes: wash, dry and iron)
- International buffet breakfast (service and cleaning)
- Lunch and dinner: personalized service (service, cook and cleaning)
- Boat trip: many options available (skipper, tours, type of boat, meals, party)
- Transfer service
- Other suggestions: chef, masseur, hairdresser, beautician, personal shopper, flowers delivery, yoga instructor, helicopter, baby sitter, photo shooting and… anything else upon request.
Security deposit, pool heating, heating, wood for fireplace to be paid in euros on the premises:
- Security deposit: EUR 2000.
- Pool heating: metered.
- Heating (if required): metered / EUR 1,20 per m3 (usually not needed from May to September).
- Wood for fireplace: please check price on the premises.
- Additional 6th bedroom (transformed TV room) for groups up to 10 people (not included for up to 10 people and available only on request): EUR 500 per week.
- In case of group of 11-12-13 people we will apply the below mentioned prices per person. Please note that in these cases, the 6th extra bedroom is included and no extra fee is required.
- Baby bed (0 - 2 years) if maximum capacity PAX 10 is exceeded: EUR 200 per week.
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and midnight at an extra fee: EUR 50, between midnight and 6 am: EUR 100.
POSSIBILITY OF 3 ADDITIONAL BEDS if maximum capacity PAX 10 is exceeded (for a total of up to 13 people) as follows:
Use of the double sofabed in the TV room of the ground floor
Additional extra single bed in one of the bedrooms
Extra charge for extra bed to be paid upon booking:
EUR 1150 per person per week in high season
EUR 1050 per person per week in mid season
EUR 850 per person per week in low season
EUR 800 per person per week in lower season
EUR 750 per person per week in lowest season
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Bed linens changed on Saurday
- Bath linens changed on Tuesday and Thursday
- Shower gel and soap
- Internet WIFI connection
- Water, electricity, gas, air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Maid service (4 hours daily house cleaning from Monday to Saturday usually from 1pm to 5pm)
- Pool and fitness towels
- Final cleaning
- Pool cleaning service and fitness center maintenance
- Garden maintenance
- A classic massage for one person to be reserved in advance, available only for the first Tuesday of the stay
- WELCOME DINNER: Italian dinner on the arrival day (Saturday evening usually at 7.30pm) cooked and served by the housemaids
- WELCOME BASKET: Milk, coffee, cakes, biscuits, toast bread, jam, pasta, pasta sauces, cereals, yogurt, butter, eggs, fruit juice, honey, fresh fruits
- FRESH DRINKS: Available on arrival, in the fridge with ice cubes
Please note: the Google Maps are only approximative, the exact address will be given after finalized booking.