A Renaissance villa in a village
Villa Jesmina is a luxurious 15th-century villa located in the center of a lovely village north of Venice, Padua and Treviso, at the foot of the Dolomite Mountains. The villa is right in the village, so guests can walk to the bank and shops.
Guests can experience a Renaissance villa but also enjoy modern, luxurious furnishings. All living areas are furnished with a mix of modern Italian design and antiques that have belonged to the owner's family for generations. The imposing entrance hall is decorated with giant swords, the family battle standard, armature and statues. Spacious rooms with high ceilings and private bathrooms offer comfortable living.
The villa has a total of 4 bedrooms (8 people) and 4 bathrooms; a dependence is located in a separate building and has 6 bedrooms (12 people) and 4 bathrooms.
An 18-meter swimming pool is set in a two-acre garden, with a secluded seating area under the shade of a monumental chestnut tree. There is also a pool house with bathroom and shower.
In 2018 the area of and Cison di Valmarino and Rolle became Unesco world heritage sites.
Our Guests Reviews
HOLIDAY HOME AMENITIES
- Pool length 18m
- Internet WIFI connection
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ipod dock stations
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machiner and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Large garden
- Barbecue grill
- Ping pong table
Rolle 7 km
Pieve di Soligo 10 km
Valdobbiadene 17 km
Nearest motorway exit 14 km
Vittorio Veneto 17 km
Asolo 33 km
Treviso 60 km
Venice 80 km
Cortina d'Ampezzo 95 km
Padova 120 km
The immense cultural wealth and variety of Venetia is the main reason for visiting this area. The villa is one hour's drive from Venice, Padova and Treviso. The area is well known for its food and wine and its mountains offer fantastic walks, bike trails and ski facilities.
Visit the Palladian villas such as Villa Barbaro (1549) by Andrea Palladio and frescoed by Paolo Veronese and the beautiful Villa Valmarana ai Nani in Vicenza, world famous for its Tiepolo frescoes.
The villas on the Brenta canal should also be on your cultural agenda.
Wander the boutiques and local artisan shops in the centre of Asolo.
The Asolan Hills and Mount Grappa offer the possibility of excursions on foot or horseback and routes of natural interest, as well wonderful cycle routes.
End the day with an unforgettable dinner enjoying the delicious traditional dishes of the region.
Sports: horseback riding, tennis 7 km, golf 7 km, quad excursions on Monte Grappa, rafting/cayak on the Brenta River.
Please note: the Google Maps are only approximative, the exact address will be given after finalized booking.
Choose your holiday home
The villa has a total of 4 bedrooms (8 people) and 4 bathrooms. The dependance is located in a separate building and has 6 bedrooms (12 people) and 4 bathrooms.
- Living room with wood stove and two white sofas
- Dining room
- Fully-equipped designer kitchen with traditional Venetian open fireplace, opens to portico that has a lovely view of the rose garden
- Laundry room with washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
First floor (sleeps 8):
- Grand living room with fireplace, blue sofas, writing desk, chess table
- Double bedroom (No. 1) with original frescoes dating to 1823
- Separate bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom (No. 2) with original 1823 frescoes, en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
- TV room with flat-screen TV (Sky), CD and DVD player
- Master bedroom (No. 3) with en suite bathroom with tub and two separate showers
- Double bedroom (No. 4) with en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
Groung floor (sleeps 4):
- Living/dining room (8 people) with fireplace and TV
- Kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, electrive oven
- Twin bedroom (No. 5) with view of neighbor's vegetable garden
- Bathroom with shower
- Twin bedroom (No. 6) with view of the villa's garden and also with access to the outside
Fisrst floor (sleeps 4):
- Twin bedroom (No. 7) with view of neighbor's vegetable garden
- Bathroom with shower
- Twin bedroom (No. 8) with view of the villa's garden
- Twin bedroom (No. 9) with view of the neighbor's garden with en suite bathroom with shower
- Twin bedroom (No. 10) view of neighbor's garden and the villa's vegetable garden) with en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
The dependance has air conditioning/heating. All the beds in the dependance are not joinable twin beds (they can be placed near but it is not possible to put a double bed sheet).
- 18-meter swimming pool
- Two-acre garden
- Outdoor seating
- The remaining empty buildings on the property include the old stables and granaries where silk from family’s farm once was dried.
- Two friendly dogs live in the vegetable garden of the property and in the garden there is a cage with 2 parrots.
- Villa Jesmina is a non-smoking property.
9150 EUR €
18 Sep 2021 - 13 Nov 2021
10850 EUR €
12400 EUR €
Weekly rates in €
|Villa Jesmina||06 Mar 2021 - 10 Apr 2021
||10 Apr 2021 - 12 Jun 2021
18 Sep 2021 - 13 Nov 2021
|12 Jun 2021 - 18 Sep 2021
12+8 PAX 20
|9150 EUR €||10850 EUR €||12400 EUR €||N/A||Request BookingVilla Jesmina|
Please complete the following form so that we can provide fast service in checking availability.
All fields marked with * are required.
- Click the green Submit button below to send your inquiry.
- If the villa/apartment is available, you can make your reservation after having received our response.
- Please also read How To Make A Reservation.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens
- Pool towels
- Internet WIFI connection
- Staff: 1 person for a maximum of 8 hours per day for 6 days a week included. Mandatory rest day to be agreed in advance. Support from a second person can be arranged at rates to be agreed (exact day to be agreed on a rental by rental basis).
- Daily cleaning at start and end of rental period except one day off as above.
- Final cleaning
- Pool cleaning
- Garden maintenance
- Utility deposit (unused portion of the utility deposit will be refunded in cash on departure): EUR 350 per week for heating
- Air conditioning is available only in the Dependence: EUR 75 per day.
- Central heating is available only in the Dependence: EUR 75 per day. The main villa cannot be rented during winter season.
- Heating in the main villa: no central heating is provided. There are powerful woods stove in the ground floor's living room, mobile heaters in the bedrooms, heating in the 4 bathrooms: metered.
- Preparation of daily breakfast: EUR 6 per person/day for 6 days per week (groceries for breakfast are to be paid by the guests).
- Lunch or Dinner: available at Euro 20 per person/day (wine included) for 6 days per week.
- Baby bed, crib, high chair available: please check upon booking.
EUR 1500 cash deposit are due on arrival.
- Reservations from Saturday to Saturday
- The villa cannot be rented during winter season. In winter time (14 November 2020 - 13 March 2021 and 13 November 2021 - 12 March 2022) it is possible to rent ONLY the Dependance (12 pax) at the following rate: EUR 5560 per week.
- Pool opening dates: May 1st - September 25th
- For more than 3 children, please enquire.
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7 and 9pm for an extra fee of EUR 50.
A Renaissance dream! Have a look at that! Class listed/landmarked building
- Sleeps 12 Guests
- Bedrooms 7 Bedrooms
- Bathrooms 6+2 WC Bathrooms
- Floor area sq m 900 m2 m2