A Renaissance villa in a village
Villa Jesmina is a luxurious 15th-century villa located in the center of Pieve di Soligo, a nice village north of Venice, Padua and Treviso, at the foot of the Dolomite Mountains. Grocery shops and a bank are in walking distance. Guests experience a Renaissance villa with modern and luxurious touches. All living areas are furnished with a mix of modern Italian design and antiques that have belonged to the owner's family for hundreds of years. Spacious rooms with high ceilings and private bathrooms offer comfortable living. The garden of two acres features an 18-meter swimming pool and a pool house with bathroom (shower).
The remaining empty buildings on the property inclulde the old stables and granaries where the silk production of the family's farm once was dried. The villa has a total of 4 bedrooms (8 people) and 4 bathrooms; the dependence is located in a separate building and has 6 bedrooms (12 people) and 4 bathrooms. Villa Jesmina is a non-smoking property. Two nice dogs live in the vegetable garden of the property and in the garden there is a cage with 2 parrots.
Our Guests Reviews
HOLIDAY HOME AMENITIES
- Pool length 18m
- Internet WIFI connection
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ipod dock stations
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machiner and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Large garden
- Barbecue grill
- Ping pong table
Valdobbiadene 17 km
Nearest motorway exit 14 km
Vittorio Veneto 17 km
Asolo 33 km
Treviso 60 km
Venice 80 km
Cortina d'Ampezzo 95 km
Padova 120 km
The preparation service of daily breakfast and for groups up to max. 12 people one other meal (lunch or dinner) are included in the price. The ingredients for breakfast and meals are to be paid by the guests.
Tennis 7 km
Golf 7 km
Quad excursions on Monte Grappa
Rafting/cayak on the Brenta River
The immense cultural whealth and variety of Venetia is the main reason for visiting this area. The villa is one hour's drive from Venice, Padova and Treviso. The area is well known for its food and wine and its mountains offer fantastic walks, bike trails and ski facilities. Special tours can be arranged to see the beautiful Villa Valmarana ai Nani (Vicenza), world famous for its Tiepolo frescoes. The villas on the Brenta canal as well as the famous Palladio villas should also be on your cultural agenda. Facilities for tennis and golf are approx. 7 km from the villa.
Follow the artistic and historic itineraries visiting the nearby art towns as Treviso, Padova, and Vicenza, the walled cities, and the Palladian villas such as Villa Barbaro (1549) by Andrea Palladio and frescoed by Paolo Veronese. Wander the boutiques and local artisan shops in the centre of Asolo.
The Asolan Hills and Mount Grappa offer the possibility of excursions on foot or horseback and routes of natural interest, as well wonderful cycle routes.
End the day with an unforgettable dinner enjoying the delicious traditional dishes of the region.
The summer season includes organized shows and festivals, Restaurants near by offer a wide variety ranging from a dinner to the world renowned hotel villa Cipriani to quaint country pizzeria's.
Please note: the Google Maps are only approximative, the exact address will be given after finalized booking.
Choose your holiday home
The villa has a total of 4 bedrooms (8 people) and 4 bathrooms. The dependance is located in a separate building and has 6 bedrooms (12 people) and 4 bathrooms.
On the ground floor (on the right of the entrance): a living room with wood stove and two white sofas, a dining room, a fully equipped designer kitchen with a traditional Venetian open fireplace. The kitchen opens up to a newly restored portico and has a view of the garden. From the dining room, a door opens into a laundry room equipped with washing machine, dryer, iron and iron board.
On the first floor grand living room with fireplace, blue sofas, writing desk and billiards. On the left of the living room there are a double bedroom, a bathroom with shower, a double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Both bedrooms have original frescoes dating back to 1823. On the right of the living room there are a TV room with flat screen TV (Sky), CD and DVD player, a master bedroomwith en suite bathroom with bath and two separate showers, a double bedroom with en suite bath and separate shower.
On the ground floor: living room/dining room (8 people) with fireplace and TV, kitchen (dishwasher, electric oven, fridge/freezer), twin bedroom (view on the neighbor's vegetable garden), bathroom with shower, twin bedroom (view on the garden's villa) with access to the outside.
On the first floor (right stairs): twin bedroom (view on the neighbor's vegetable garden), bathroom with shower, twin bedroom (view on the garden's villa), twin bedroom (view on the neighbor's garden) with en-suite bathroom with shower.
On the first (left stairs): twin bedroom (both view on the neighbor's garden and on the villa vegetable garden) with en-suite bathroom (bath and separate shower).
The dependance has air conditioning/heating.
All the beds in the dependance are not joinable twin beds (they can be placed near but it’s not possible to put a double bed sheet).
The remaining empty buildings of the property consists in the old stables and granaries where the silk production of the family's farms used to be dried.
9150 EUR €
19 Sep 2020 - 14 Nov 2020
10850 EUR €
12400 EUR €
Weekly rates in €
|Villa Jesmina||14 Mar 2020 - 11 Apr 2020
||11 Apr 2020 - 13 Jun 2020
19 Sep 2020 - 14 Nov 2020
|13 Jun 2020 - 19 Sep 2020
12+8 PAX 20
|9150 EUR €||10850 EUR €||12400 EUR €||Calendar||Request BookingVilla Jesmina|
Please complete the following form so that we can provide fast service in checking availability.
All fields marked with * are required.
- Click the green Submit button below to send your inquiry.
- If the villa/apartment is available, you can make your reservation after having received our response.
- Please also read How To Make A Reservation.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens
- Pool towels
- Internet WIFI connection
- Staff: 1 person for a maximum of 8 hours per day for 6 days a week included. Mandatory rest day to be agreed in advance. Support from a second person can be arranged at rates to be agreed (exact day to be agreed on a rental by rental basis).
- Daily cleaning at start and end of rental period except one day off as above.
- Preparation of daily breakfast is included (ingredients to be paid by guests).
- Final cleaning
- Pool cleaning
- Garden maintenance
- Utility deposit (unused portion of the utility deposit will be refunded in cash on departure): EUR 350 per week for heating
- Air conditioning is available only in the Dependence: EUR 75 per day.
- Central heating is available only in the Dependence: EUR 75 per day. The main villa cannot be rented during winter season.
- Heating in the main villa: no central heating is provided. There are powerful woods stove in the ground floor's living room, mobile heaters in the bedrooms, heating in the 4 bathrooms: metered.
- Groceries for breakfast are to be paid by the guests.
- Lunch and dinner: one meal a day for a maximum of 12 people included in the price 6 days a week. For additional people/meals there will be an additional charge to be agreed.
- Baby bed, crib, high chair available: please check upon booking.
EUR 1500 cash deposit are due on arrival.
- Reservations from Saturday to Saturday
- The villa cannot be rented during winter season. In winter time (9 November 2019 - 14 March 2020 and 14 November 2020 - 13 March 2021) it is possible to rent the Dependance ONLY (12 pax) at the following rate: EUR 5560 per week.
- Pool opening dates: May 2nd - September 26th
- For more than 3 children, please enquire.
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7 and 9pm for an extra fee of EUR 50.
A Renaissance dream! Have a look at that! Class listed/landmarked building
- Sleeps 12 Guests
- Bedrooms 7 Bedrooms
- Bathrooms 6+2 WC Bathrooms
- Floor area sq m 900 m2 m2