6 km from the famous picturesque town of Pietrasanta and 10 km from the elegant beach resort of Forte dei Marmi.
Beautiful 18th-century residence set in the Versilian hills.
|Prices||€ 5300 - 9700 per weekPrices, Availability & Booking|
18th-century residence close to the Tuscan sandy beaches
Villa Versilia is a beautiful 18th-century residence set in the Versilian hills, which dominate the Tuscan coast, and surrounded by manicured Italian gardens and centuries-old olive groves. A charming garden with roses and citrus trees faces the sea at the villa entrance. A few steps away, to the left of the living room, is a spacious covered loggia, furnished for al fresco dining, and a panoramic swimming pool. The villa sleeps 15+2 people; upon request and for an additional fee, a dependance for 2+2 people can be added bringing the total capacity of the villa to 21 guests.
The villa has been restored with respect to the original building materials, blending the charm of a historic residence with the tranquility and privacy of a private home. Villa Versilia offers a breathtaking panoramic views of sea and hills from the villa, pool, gardens and terrace.
In addition to the local medieval town of Pietrasanta, the most important art cities of Tuscany (Lucca, Pisa, Florence and Siena) are within easy reach. The marble quarries of Carrara in which Michelangelo carved his masterpiece are a short drive away as are the “Cinque Terre” and the Apuan Alps. The famous Versilia beaches and the golf course at Forte dei Marmi are located just minutes away. Relaxing walks through country paths from the villa leading to ancient villages such as Saint Lucia and Monteggiori or to designers shopping in the fashionable centre of Forte dei Marmi are available to complete your holiday.
Villa Versilia 15+2
- Living room with 2 large French doors opening towards the garden, with beautiful sea view
- Dining room seats for 15-20
- Billiard room
- Toilet (3 steps up)
- Large fully equipped kitchen (6 burners, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, table and fireplace)
- Bathroom with shower (3 steps up)
- Private consecrated Chapel perfect for celebrations
Second floor (sleeps 7):
- #1 Suite (70 sqm/753 sqft), sleeps 2 ): With a bedroom and a lounge with sofas, this frescoed suite offers a view over the sea, hills and garden. The large Italian marble bathroom has a Jacuzzi for two. WiFi, satellite TV.
- #2 Deluxe frescoed bedroom (30 sqm/322 sqft; sleeps 2): Double bed, en suite marble bathroom with spacious shower. View over sea, garde and hills. with panoramic view of the sea, hills and garden. WIFI; satellite TV.
- #3 Deluxe frescoed bedroom (30 sqm,322 sqft; sleeps 2): Double bed, en suite marble bathroom with spacious shower. View of the sea, hills and garden. WIFI; satellite TV; Game room
- #4 Single bedroom (sleeps 1): Very small bedroom with 1 twin bed suitable for kids
Third floor (sleeps 8+2):
- #5 Suite (sleeps 2+2 + eventually 1 more guest): Bedroom with double bed plus additional single bed, large living room with double sofa bed and decorative fireplace. Bathroom with shower, pool view.
- #6 Suite (sleeps 4): 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, living room, bathroom with shower, sea view
- #7 Suite (sleeps 2): 1 double bedroom with shower in the bedroom, 1 separate bathroom with toilet and basin, living room, sea view
Dependence Frantoio (sleeps 2+2) AVAILABLE ONLY UPON REQUEST AT EXTRA CHARGE:
- #8 Frantoio Suite in the oil mill (100 sqm) with sea views, and authentic vintage machinery. The suite features a large king-size bed, a sofa bed for 2 additional guests, a bath with shower, satellite TV, WIFI, kitchen and 500 sqm garden for exclusive use.
Weekly rates in €
|Villa Versilia||06 Jan 2018 - 31 Mar 2018
29 Sep 2018 - 22 Dec 2018
|31 Mar 2018 - 23 Jun 2018
25 Aug 2918 - 29 Sep 2018
22 Dec 2018 - 05 Jan 2019
|23 Jun 2018 - 25 Aug 2018
15+2 PAX 17
|5300 EUR €||7300 EUR €||9700 EUR €||Calendar||Request BookingVilla Versilia|
Please complete the following form so that we can provide fast service in checking availability.
All fields marked with * are required.
- Click the green Submit button below to send your inquiry.
- If the villa/apartment is available, you can make your reservation after having received our response.
- Please also read How To Make A Reservation.
Included in the price is a 2 hours tour in Pietrasanta with Serena - our concierge at Villa Versilia - visiting art galleries and shops.
Reservations from Saturday to Saturday.
PLEASE NOTE: For this property the check-in is possible between 5 and 8 pm.
Pool size: 10 x 4 m / opening dates: beginning May - end of September. Pool towels are provided.
Baby bed with linen and high chair available.
Pets not allowed.
Extra service available only on request, to be specified when booking and to be paid in euros on the premises at the end of each working day:
- Catering services for the preparation of lunch and dinner: EUR 40 per person per meal.
- Served Italian breakfast: EUR 15 per person; served American breakfast: EUR 20 per person.
- Extra maid service: EUR 25 per hour.
- Additional bed linens and towels: EUR 20 per person.
- Laundry or ironing services: please check prices on the premises.
- Two baby beds with linen available: EUR 50 per bed per week.
Activities and services organized by Wishversilia, our Concierge:
Car, van rental, auto VIP rental, quads, motorcycles, scooters and bike rentals
Windsurfing, kitesurfing, water skiing lessons, horseback riding, hot air balloon trips
Guided tours to Lucca, Pisa, Florence, Siena and Rome
Palio tickets – world famous horse race in Siena twice a year (July 2 and August 16)
Visit to wineries and olive mills
Massages and beauty treatments
Boat and Sailing trips
Tickets for music concerts and festivals
Activities for kids
Food tours and cooking classes
Yoga classes / personal trainer
Golf and tennis
Security deposit, final cleaning to be paid in euros on the premises:
- Security deposit: EUR 1500.
- Final cleaning: EUR 250.
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm at an extra fee: EUR 50.
The dependance (Frantoio Suite) for 2+2 additional guests is available upon special request:
High season EUR 1650 + EUR 80 final cleaning.
Mid season EUR 1450 + EUR 80 final cleaning.
Bed, bath and kitchen linens, water, electricity, gas, air conditioning, heating, Internet WIFI connection, maid service (4 hours house cleaning on Tuesday and Thursday), pool cleaning service, garden maintenance and a welcome cocktail on arrival day all included in the price.
Please note: the Google Maps are only approximative, the exact address will be given after finalized booking.