Elegance on Lake Como
Villa Leone is a building of historical and architectural value. It is located in one of the most beautiful natural landscapes of Italy: in Ossuccio on the shore of Lake Como. It is the ideal location for a relaxing vacation or to realize private and business events, photo and video shooting. The villa was built between 1941 and 1944 by the architect Pietro Lingeri, who was one of the key figures of the Italian Rationalism. Villa Leone, classified as an historical monument by the Italian Ministry of Culture, was restored to its original grandeur, and with its latest renovations it is ready to host special guests and events.
Villa Leone is located in a strategic position, 20 km away from the highway exits and it can be reached by land or by lake. It is the ideal solution for guests looking for a spacious, elegant and accessible location. In front of the villa there are two parking areas. Not far from the villa there are two marinas where it is possible to berth private or charter boats. Villa Leone is laid out on three floors, features 5 bedrooms, a fitness area with Spa (Jacuzzi tub and sauna) and a beautiful garden.
Villa Leone is also the ideal setting for wedding receptions. It is surrounded by a wooded park of 4300 sqm that boasts a variety of century-old trees, laurel, olive, magnolia and fruit trees. The halls on the ground floor may host up to 80 seats and have a wonderful view over the lake. For those guests who wish to have dinner served inside the halls, the vista is ensured by glasswalls that face the patio and the lake. Outside the patio is accessed directly from the living salons on the ground floor, while two terraces offer spectacular views of the Comacina Island. The parterre and the beautiful gazebo are the ideal place to have aperitifs and to cut the wedding cake. It is also possible to tie a civil marriage into the garden, having a magnificent panorama.
Our Guests Reviews
HOLIDAY HOME AMENITIES
- Heated Pool
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Internet WIFI connection
- Satellite TV
- HiFi with support Ipod
- 4 ring gas hob
- Electric oven
- Large fridge
- Coffee and cappuccino maker
- Laundry room (with washing machine, dryer, iron and iron board)
- Hair dryers
- Fitness area with Spa (Jacuzzi tub for 4 people, sauna for 4 people, bathroom with shower and relax area)
- Barbecue area with covered terrace
- Garden with different areas
- Parking on the grounds
Shops, restaurants in walking distance
Lake shore 350 m
Public landing stage 350 m
Ferry 5 km
Bellagio 10 km
Menaggio 10 km
Cernobbio 20 km
Como 25 km
Malpensa Airport 35 km
Lugano 38 km
Leccio 52 km
Milan 74 km
Gym and sauna
Motorboat for hire Menaggio 8 km
Water skiing Menaggio
Bicycle for hire Menaggio
Golf club Menaggio
Riding stables Grandola 22 min
Please note: the Google Maps are only approximative, the exact address will be given after finalized booking.
Choose your holiday home
- Spacious entrance hall with door to the front terrace and garden
- Toilet room with marble finishes
- Large and bright living area furnished with cushion couch for 10
- Formal dining room for 10-12 with doors to the front terrace and side garden
- Intimate living room with parquet floor and fireplace
- Fully equipped new kitchen with marble counter, gas stove, electric oven, microwave, coffee and cappuccino maker, fridge, dishwasher
- Storage room for staff
- White marble stairs taking to the first floor
- One twin bedded room (single beds of cm 80 x cm 190) facing the lake with Apple TV, parquet floor and door to the balcony
- Two double rooms (double-beds of cm 160 x cm 180) facing the lake with Apple TV, parquet floor and door to the balcony
- One double room (double-bed of cm 160 x cm 180) facing the Junior Villa with large bed Apple TV and parquet floor
- One double room (double-bed of cm 160 x cm 180) with Apple TV, parquet floor and en suite bathroom with marble finishes, tub and separate shower, double sinks; doors to both the balcony on the lake and on the garden
- Spacious bathroom with marble finishes, shower and single sink
- Lakefront terrace with furniture to enjoy the stunning and relaxing view on the lake, the famous Tower Bell of Ossuccio, on the Comacina Island and on the mountains.
- Sitting room with two sofas (sofa bed for two people), armchairs, round table for 6, 60 inches TV
- Cellar (where we can organize wine and champagne tasting)
- Beautiful stone stove with wood oven
- 2 ping pong tables
- Laundry (washing machine, dryer, iron and iron board), toilet
- Toilet room with parquet floor
- SPA with sauna, Jacuzzi, shower
- Gated entrance into the property
- Gravel courtyard on the back of the villa
- Front terrace and manicured garden with walking path leading to the lakefront main road
- Furniture for relaxing and enjoying the stunning view on Lake Como
- Dining pergola accommodating 10-12 people
- Private heated pool and Jacuzzi for 4 people with lake views
- Sun beds for relaxing by the pool
- Hammock area
- Herbal garden
- Large garden behind the Junior Villa (staff residence for cleaning lady and concierge)
Weekly rates in €
|Villa Leone||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019
10+2 PAX 10
|17600 EUR €||Calendar||Request BookingVilla Leone|
Please complete the following form so that we can provide fast service in checking availability.
All fields marked with * are required.
- Click the green Submit button below to send your inquiry.
- If the villa/apartment is available, you can make your reservation after having received our response.
- Please also read How To Make A Reservation.
- Bed linens changed on Saturdays
- Bath linens changed daily
- Pool towels
- Internet WIFI connection
- Daily breakfast (no service, only delivery of food in the kitchen)
- 2 hours daily maid service (10am - 12pm)
- Baby bed
- Use of the fitness area from 5 pm to 8 pm (the use of this area is not possible outside these times)
- Final cleaning
- Pool cleaning
- Garden maintenance
- Special experience: 1 hour boat tour to see (from the boat) Isola Comacina, Villa Cassinella, Villa Carlotta and Villa Balbianello. Guided tour of Villa Leone (we remind you that the property is under the Fine Arts).
- Pool heating (on request): metered
- Additional beds (sofa bed in the basement) for 2 extra guests if maximum capacity PAX is exceeded: only on special request upon booking and at extra charge
EUR 2000 are due on arrival via credit card.
SERVICE ON REQUEST (please enquire with us when booking)
- Cook service
- Cooking classes
- Wine tasting
- Driver service
- Boat rental
- Baby sitter
- Laundry service
- Extra support for travel/event organization 1100 Euro to be paid on site
- Different cleaning service (timing or amount of hours)
- Pool opening dates: April 20th - September 21st
- PLEASE NOTE: For this property the check-in is possible only between 4 and 6pm.
- For more than 3 children, please enquire.
- Save 4%: Book now our special not refundable rate and save 4% on the listed price. If customer pays the full amount upon reservation, he immediately benefits of a 4% discount. In case of cancellation, the entire amount paid will not be refunded. Please note: This offer is not valid for last minute bookings. Please check with us upon booking.
Price reduction for smaller groups!As from
Modern designer villa with magnificent lake views
- Sleeps 11+1 Guests
- Bedrooms 6 Bedrooms
- Bathrooms 3+2 WC Bathrooms
- Floor area sq m 750 m2 m2