|Location||12 km from Lucca.|
An elegant 19th-century villa with park and full-time staff.
|Prices||€ 5900 - 7300 per weekPrices, Availability & Booking|
Surrounded by marvelous lawns and flower gardens
Villa Elysis is situated between Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi and is only 15 minutes from the delightful small city city of Lucca. From here, all of Tuscany is within easy reach. Lucca is just 12 km away, Pisa 17 km, the elegant beaches of the Versilian Riviera and fashionable Forte dei Marmi with its trendy bars, designer shopping and some of the best seafood restaurants in Italy can be reached in half an hour, Florence in one hour. This 19th century villa is surrounded by marvelous and perfectly manicured lawns and flower gardens. The grounds feature a private swimming pool with fabulous views of the surrounding woods and landscapes. Guests at the villa will appreciate the spacious and well-equipped front terrace which is perfect for al fresco dinners or moments of absolute relaxation. Furnished and decorated in impeccable Italian style, the property is looked after by a full-time maid as well as a cook who will take care of guests' meals.
Please note: The very nice and well-behaved caretakes live on the top floor of the property. As there is a cook who prepares all meals, guests are asked to only use the kitchen for snacks and drinks. Because of the decor, children ages 1-12 are not admitted. No more than two babies under one year are allowed.
About the region
Lucca: Fifteen minutes away by car, Lucca is one of the most enchanting towns in Tuscany - strolling along the wide avenues along the top of the ancient city walls or in the narrow streets with their ninety nine churches, browsing among the old-fashioned little boutiques, sipping a cappuccino at one of the many bars, tasting the best ice-cream, visiting the richly endowed museums - is a sheer delight.
The famous villas around Lucca: Some of these historic villas are open to the public and a few have internationally renowned gardens, all of which makes highly rewarding sight-seeing while staying in the area. The most important villas open to the public are Villa Reale di Marlia, Villa Grabau, Villa Bernardini, Villa Oliva, Villa Mansi, Villa di Carmigliano.
The worlds smallest theatre (Guinness Book of Records) is the Teatrino di Vetriano, today owned by FAI (the Italian equivalent to the National Trust) http://www.fondoambiente.it/beni/teatrino-di-vetriano.asp
Sight-seeing: Pisa is at 17 kilometres, Florence at 80 and Siena at 135. The small sculptors town Pietrasanta, just below the marble caves where the famous white carrara marble comes from (a fascinating excursion) is at 20 minutes.
The seaside: There are sandy beaches approximately thirty minutes away on the coast of Versilia at Viareggio and the fashionable Forte dei Marmi with lively bars, designer shopping and some of the best seafood restaurants in Italy.
Airports: Pisa airport is at 13 kilometres and 20 minutes away, while the Florence airport is 80 kilometres and 1 hour away. Lucca has a train station and an exit from the motorway.
The hot springs of Bagni di Lucca: http://www.termebagnidilucca.it
Local shopping: The nearest village for your shopping is at a distance of 3.5 km.
Villa Elysis 10
- Elegant drawing room with satellite television
- Living room
- Dining room with fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Powder room
Second floor (sleeps 7):
- 1 master bedroom with queen
- 1 bedroom with French bed
- Shared bathroom with tub
- 1 bedroom with twin beds (that can be joined)
- 1 bedroom with queen
- Shared marble bathroom with tub
Third floor (sleeps 3):
- 1 bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 bedroom with French bed (bed 140 x 190 cm) and en suite bathroom with shower
- Staff's quarters
Swimming pool with chaise lounges and umbrellas, large garden and barbeque.
Weekly rates in €
|Villa Elysis||06 Jan 2018 - 31 Mar 2018
29 Sep 2018 - 22 Dec 2018
|31 Mar 2018 - 23 Jun 2018
25 Aug 2918 - 29 Sep 2018
22 Dec 2018 - 05 Jan 2019
|23 Jun 2018 - 25 Aug 2018
10 PAX 10
|5900 EUR €||6600 EUR €||7300 EUR €||Calendar||Request BookingVilla Elysis|
Please complete the following form so that we can provide fast service in checking availability.
All fields marked with * are required.
- Click the green Submit button below to send your inquiry.
- If the villa/apartment is available, you can make your reservation after having received our response.
- Please also read How To Make A Reservation.
Reservations from Saturday to Saturday.
Pool size: 5 x 11 m / opening dates: June 23rd - September 29th. Pool towels are provided.
The listed price is for an occupancy of maximum 9 people + 2 babies under 1 year old.
For bookings with more than 3 children please inquire. In case of groups with children a copy of the family insurance is required in order to confirm the reservation. The insurance will have to cover any cost in case of damages caused to the property by the guests.
Use of the kitchen: As there is a cook who prepares all meals, guests are asked to only use the kitchen for snacks and drinks.
Baby bed available.
Pets not allowed.
Extra services available only on request, to be specified when booking and to be paid in euros on the premises at the end of each working day:
- Extra domestic help (house cleaning).
- Laundry service.
- Extra change of linens.
Security deposit, utility deposit, advance payment for the first grocery shopping, electricity exceeding 300 kw, gas, heating, wood for fireplace, mobile phone, telephone to be paid in euros on the premises:
- Security deposit: EUR 1500 kept by the agency (released by the agency 2 weeks after departure) and EUR 1000 on the premises.
- Utility deposit (unused portion of the utility deposit will be refunded in cash on departure): EUR 250 per week for heating.
- Mandatory advance payment for the first grocery shopping which the guests will find in the house: EUR 500 to be paid upon arrival. Before the food deposit of EUR 500 will be finished, the guests must provide the cook with extra money to buy the food as the cook will not put any money in advance for the guests.
- Electricity: up to 300 kw included, exceeding electricity will be metered.
- Gas: metered.
- Heating (if required): EUR 50 per day.
- Wood for fireplace: please check price on the premises.
- Mobile phone: pre-paid cards available at your own expense.
- Telephone: only local calls possible, metered.
- Baby bed if maximum capacity PAX 10 is exceeded: EUR 100 per week.
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm at an extra fee: EUR 50.
Included in the price are a standard first dinner & a basic grocery shopping:
- Standard dinner on your first evening, after a long trip: It consists in a dinner that the guests will find ready in the kitchen with the instructions for heating. The menu can fit vegetarian guests too. No changes are possible for the first dinner. Basically it consists in a pasta al forno, a vegetable tarte, salad, and fruit. Bread, water and wine are included.
- Basic grocery shopping: It is a basic shopping for the first breakfast and not a grocery stocking. The quantity of the items will be adjusted by the staff according to the number of guests. The following items are included: milk, coffee, tea, bread, biscuits, sugar, salt, water, fruit, eggs, oil, butter, jam, orange juice, cereals.
Bed, bath and kitchen linens, bed and bath linens changed twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday), Internet WIFI connection, water, electricity up to 300 kw, maid service (3 hours house cleaning per day from Monday to Friday, for rentals longer than one week from Monday to Saturday/except Sundays), cook service for all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner: breakfast 8.00 am - 10.30 am, lunch 12.00 am - 2.00 pm, dinner 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm / the cost of food and beverages is not included), final cleaning, pool cleaning service, garden maintenance 5 days per week all included in the price.
Please note: the Google Maps are only approximative, the exact address will be given after finalized booking.
Our Guests Reviews
Absolutely perfet vacation. Our thanks to Patrizia, the most talented person in Italy!!!!! Excellent chef and speaks many languages! And thanks to Olga and Fedra. Italy is a paradise.
Kay, Janet, Will, James, Mary and Stephen, July 2013
Villa Elysis Superba!!!!!!
We loved this most beautiful Villa. Our family was surrounded by warm days + cool breezy nights. Patizia, Olga + Fedra guided us through our fabulous week here.
The day trips were so amazing. Great location!
Paul, July 2012