Halfway between Florence and Siena.
A country house with beautiful views.
|Prices||€ 2690 - 3790 per weekPrices, Availability & Booking|
In a beautiful landscape
Collinella is a beautiful house located halfway between Florence and Siena, in the heart of the Chianti. The house is accessed from the main road connecting the villages of Fiano and Marcialla, and it has amazing views of the valley and the surrounding hills of the Val d`Elsa. This is one of the most popular regions in central Tuscany, and the scenery around this house is very beautiful. The elevated position offers a unique view: The south side of the villa overlooks a wide valley of vineyards, olive groves and fields: your eyes will wander into the distance, over the many hilltops of the Chianti landscape to the antique towers of the renowned hill town S. Gimignano. The house is part of a 3 ha estate producing extra virgin olive oil. The house is laid out on two floors, has a lovely garden, and a pool is planned for 2017.
The little village of Fiano is just one kilometer away, and two restaurants are at a distance of 1.5 km from the house. In Fiano there is also a bar, a butcher, a grocery shop, a pharmacy, a post office and a cash machine. A supermarket, gas station, bakeries, bus stop and other services are located 7 km away in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa. The autostrada linking Siena with Florence is just 15 minutes away. Certaldo is 9 km distant and has a railway station with connections to Florence and Siena.
The villa's location only 9 km from the railway station of Certaldo is a good base to visit Florence and Siena even without a car: You can park your car in Certaldo (free parking behind the railway station) and take the train in both directions. During the week, trains to Florence/Siena and back go regularly (approx. every 1.5 or 2 hours). The train ride takes less than an hour. In Florence the train will take you to the main train station which is right in the centre of Florence - it is just a short walk from the station "Santa Maria Novella" to the Cathedral or the Uffizi. In Siena the railway station is located approx. 3 km from centre, and you have to take a bus to reach the old town on top of the hill. One hour of driving takes you to the sea.
Ground floor (250 sqm):
- Spacious hall with sitting area
- Living room opening towards the garden with fireplace and sofas
- Dining room with table for 10
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 single bedroom
- 1 bathroom (with shower)
- Laundry room
First floor (150 sqm):
- 1 master bedroom with double bed (can be fitted as twin bedroom) and en suite bathroom (with shower)
- 4 double bedrooms (two of them can be fitted as twin bedrooms)
- 2 bathrooms (one with shower, the other with shower and Jacuzzi bathtub)
Weekly rates in €
|Collinella||07 Jan 2017 - 15 Apr 2017
30 Sep 2017 - 23 Dec 2107
|15 Apr 2017 - 24 Jun 2017
26 Aug 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
23 Dec 2017 - 06 Jan 2018
|24 Jul 2017 - 26 Aug 2017
11 PAX 11
|2690 EUR €||3090 EUR €||3790 EUR €||Calendar||Request BookingCollinella|
Please complete the following form so that we can provide fast service in checking availability.
All fields marked with * are required.
- Click the green Submit button below to send your inquiry.
- If the villa/apartment is available, you can make your reservation after having received our response.
- Please also read How To Make A Reservation.
Reservations from Saturday to Saturday during high season; shorter stays are possible during low season (see below*).
For bookings with more than 3 children please inquire.
Baby bed available: free of charge.
Security deposit, electricity exceeding EUR 50 per week, heating, wood for fireplace, final cleaning to be paid in euros on the premises:
- Security deposit: EUR 1000.
- Electricity: the consumption for the amount of EUR 50 per week is included and guests will pay what will exceed this amount.
- Heating (if required): EUR 200 set price per week.
- Wood for fireplace: please check price on the premises.
- Final cleaning: EUR 200.
- Pet allowed: EUR 70 domestic pet supplement per week. If you plan to bring your dog, please send us the completed and signed form Declaration of Accepting Responsibility for Your Pet together with your booking form.
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm at an extra fee: EUR 50.
Bed, bath and kitchen linens changed on Saturday, bath towels changed on Wednesday and Saturday, water, electricity up to EUR 50 per week, gas, Internet WIFI connection, maid service (2 hours house cleaning on Monday and Wednesday and for rentals longer than a week also on Saturday), garden maintenance all included in the price.
* Short stays promotion:
25% discount on the weekly price for 4-day rental periods
15% discount on the weekly price for 5-day rental periods
Valid for the periods from September 16th to November 18th and from March 25th to May 27th. Easter Week excluded. The discount can only be applied on bookings with arrival and departure date between 2 Saturdays.
Please note: the Google Maps are only approximative, the exact address will be given after finalized booking.