On Lake Maggiore, 400 m uphill from Meina and 1 km from the shore.
A modern house with pool and wonderful lake views.
|Prices||€ 6450 - 7850 per weekPrices, Availability & Booking|
A contemporary house with wonderful lake views
This modern villa is located in walking distance to Meina, a peaceful lakeside town on the western shore of Lake Maggiore. At a short walking distance (400 m) are a supermarket with a delicatessen section, newspaper and tobacco store, hair salons, bakery, a gift shop, an excellent wine cellar, and a few restaurants.
Villa Alba is not on the lakeshore but is located on a hill above the lake and the village, and therefore enjoys beautiful views of the lake and the mountains beyond. The house has a terrace, a garden and a swimming pool. The villa is elegantly furnished and sleeps 12+1 people.Large windows provide great views of the lake.
The terraced backyard (4000 m²) is nicely landscaped with a rose garden, secluded spots, and a swimming pool with an adjoining pool house with a changing room, bathroom and refrigerator. Overlooking the fenced pool is a large vine-covered terrace with lounge chairs and poufs and breathtaking views. You can enjoy music at the pool thanks to the Bluetooth system and wireless internet.
The beach with a trendy beach restaurant-pizzeria and Meina’s train station is just 1 km away. Nearby you will find the lively town of Arona (4 km) with a beautiful promenade along the lake and many interesting shops and fine restaurants. From there you can easily hop on a ferry to explore Lake Maggiore. In Arona there is also a train station connecting you easily with Milan (1 hour by train).
Less than 20 km away is Stresa, the most popular tourist resort of Lago Maggiore, and the magical Borromeo Islands with a summer palace noted for its gardens. Further north you will find the botanical gardens of Villa Taranto in Verbania. Easy one-day trips are possible to the famous Piedmont vineyards, the romantic Lake Orta or trekking in the nearby mountain valleys.
Ground floor (air-conditioned):
- Lounge with a fireplace
- Library room equipped with TV and play station
- Office room with desk (in this room it is possible to add an extra bed)
- Fully equipped kitchen (Gaggenau household appliances - including a deep fryer and a grill - and Electrolux big two doors fridge with icemaker) with adjacent breakfast area
- Spacious dining room with access to the terrace for outdoor meals, table for 10 people
- Large living room (with couches, smart TV, billiard table and large windows overlooking the lake)
- Toilet room (WC and basin)
Upper floor (6 air-conditioned bedrooms and 4 bathrooms):
- Large terrace facing the lake with outdoor furniture
- 1 master bedroom with a not-divisible double bed (190 x 170 cm) and TV
- 1 bathroom with tub
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 bedroom with bunk beds (190 x 80 cm) / one extra bed can be added upon request
- 3 twin/double bedrooms with 2 single beds that can be joined; one bedroom has a TV
- 1 bedroom with a not-divisible double bed (190 x 160 cm)
- 2 bathrooms each with shower and tub
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Garage with parking for 2 cars
- Pool (6 x 12 m)
- Parking inside the property
Weekly rates in €
|Alba||06 Jan 2018 - 31 Mar 2018
29 Sep 2018 - 22 Dec 2018
|31 Mar 2018 - 23 Jun 2018
25 Aug 2918 - 29 Sep 2018
22 Dec 2018 - 05 Jan 2019
|23 Jun 2018 - 25 Aug 2018
12+1 PAX 12
|6450 EUR €||7100 EUR €||7850 EUR €||Calendar||Request BookingAlba|
Please complete the following form so that we can provide fast service in checking availability.
All fields marked with * are required.
- Click the green Submit button below to send your inquiry.
- If the villa/apartment is available, you can make your reservation after having received our response.
- Please also read How To Make A Reservation.
Reservations from Saturday to Saturday.
Pool size: 12 x 6 m / opening dates: beginning of May - mid of October, depending on weather conditions. Pool towels are provided.
For bookings with more than 3 children please inquire.
Baby bed available.
Extra services available only on request, to be specified when booking and to be paid in euros on the premises at the end of each working day:
- Domestic help (house cleaning): EUR 12 per hour, minimum 2 hours each time.
- Cleaning package (maid service for house cleaning 3 hours each Monday and Wednesday + one arrival dinner on arrival day): EUR 300 per week.
- Baby sitting
- Cook service
- Laundry service
Security deposit, heating during low season and Christmas holiday, wood for fireplace, additional bed to be paid in euros on the premises:
- Security deposit: EUR 1500.
- Heating during low season (if required) as well as during Christmas holiday (22 Dec 2018 - 5 January 2019): metered.
- Wood for fireplace: please check price on the premises.
- Additional bed for 1 person (can be added either on ground floor or on first floor) if maximum capacity PAX is exceeded: EUR 200 per week.
- Pet allowed: EUR 70 domestic pet supplement per week. If you plan to bring your dog, please send us the completed and signed form Declaration of Accepting Responsibility for Your Pet together with your booking form.
Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible:
between 7.00 pm and midnight at an extra fee: EUR 50
between midnight and 6 am at an extra fee: EUR 100
Bed, bath and kitchen linens changed on Wednesday and Saturday, utilities (water, electricity, gas, air conditioning, heating during high season and mid season except Christmas holiday), Internet WIFI connection, final cleaning, garden maintenance 3 days per week all included in the price.
Please note: the Google Maps are only approximative, the exact address will be given after finalized booking.
Our Guests Reviews
Good day, Bettina. We have returned home from our stay at Villa Alba, and I ask that you please pass along to the owners how much we loved the home. It was beautiful. The views from every room were exquisite. The house was also very clean and well-appointed. Our family is in love with Italy and Villa Alba.
ps Alberto was very nice and helpful. I am sorry I did not get to say goodbye to him.
S. Seward, Juli 2018